Memory foam mattresses have a distinct feel from other mattress types. The greatest memory foam mattresses are bouncy and sponge-like, giving you the sensation of “sleeping on a cloud,” as many people describe it. Memory foam mattresses are most popular among side and back sleepers because of their contouring comfort and pressure alleviation, but stomach sleepers can also benefit from them.
If you’re unsure whether a memory foam mattress is perfect for you, check out Mattress Advisor’s top-rated products, as well as information on crucial points to consider before purchasing your new bed.
The following are the greatest memory foam mattresses available:
1. Best Luxury: Loom & Leaf by Saatva
2. Best for Back Pain: Casper Original
3. Best Value: Nectar Mattress
4. Best for Pressure Relief: Puffy Lux Mattress
5. Best Flippable: Layla
6. Best for Athletes: Bear
7. Best Cooling: GhostBed Luxe Mattress
8. Best for Back Pain: Brooklyn Bowery Mattress
9. Best for Combination Sleepers: Tuft & Needle Mattress